Hyperscale Data Analytics Solutions for Financial Services
Unlock massive datasets to understand behaviors, predict trends, and speed time to profitability.
Outpace Competitors and Unleash the Power of Full-Resolution Insights
The explosion of data in financial services has paved the way for organizations to deliver more personalized products and services, predict and model trends leveraging an increasing number of complex data sources, and deliver dynamic pricing and rewards to gain and retain new customers. Yet keeping pace with this massive volume while meeting demand from business leaders and regulators remains a tough challenge. Traditional solutions for financial services data analytics aren’t engineered to provide rapid, high-resolution analysis on large-scale datasets without dragging down response times or skyrocketing spend.
Leverage Complex, Continuous Data Analytics for Financial Services
Ocient allows financial services organizations to unite and analyze huge structured and semi-structured datasets at unparalleled scale and a game-changing price point for financial services analytics. Quickly gain high resolution insights about behaviors, trends, and new opportunities from hundreds of terabytes to petabytes or more of data. Launch new products and services faster and speed time to profitability by rapidly harnessing massive scale data, AI, and machine learning to better serve customers and grow your business.
Analyze immediate market changes in near real-time with full resolution data delivered faster
Streamline operations, reduce data siloes, and achieve availability and reliability without replication
Support complex analytics including intra-database machine learning and ELT, workload management, and concurrent users while cutting system costs
Ocient's Financial Services Solutions
Analyze more historical data faster with SQL and machine learning
- Store full resolution, real time historical tick data from the largest financial exchanges
- Transform and load semi-structured data in relational format in seconds
- Run next-gen financial services analytics via sophisticated SQL queries and ML models
- Leverage fast feature engineering across dozens of models
- Bring low-frequency models into high-frequency space
Leverage complex data types at high resolution
- Construct and store the full state of the order book for each symbol price or order volume update down to the nanosecond epoch
- Store data for Market by Order or Market by Price at the depth required by the user
- Leverage sophisticated array of tuple logic to perform complex temporal comparisons of order book states
Use Ocient’s rich intra-database features to empower your team of data scientists
- Run complex hypothesis analysis intra-database using SQL
- Use Ocient ELT features to materialize bespoke datasets for use by data scientists to run and explore financial data analytics models
- Leverage Ocient’s intra-database algorithms or B.Y.O tooling and connect to the Ocient Hyperscale Data Warehouse using its JDBC or Python drivers
- Work with Ocient to deploy new machine learning algorithms for comprehensive financial services analytics
Leverage a variety of data types within a single platform to protect the organization
- Analyze data for core transactional systems such as payment transactions to detect fraud and overpayments
- Leverage insights from geospatial data to determine Insurance Risk, run profit and loss projections, and deliver dynamic premiums
- Enhance network security by leveraging a variety of complex data types on a consolidated platform
Streamline analysis for faster, reliable regulatory analytics
- Run regulatory analytics in real time such as minimum asset ratio analysis instead of waiting for nightly batch jobs to complete
- Eliminate storage of regulatory data on tape requiring complex restore processes when required for audits
“I was really impressed with Ocient’s capabilities, particularly in data ingestion and partition tolerance both in terms of loss of a node but more so the recovery of lost data. Ocient has built an impressive product backed by a very impressive team.”
Head of Technology for Data, Research & Index Products at a Chicago-Based Investment Research Firm
Ready to unleash the power of full-resolution insights?
Get Started With Ocient Today.