By Jon Deng, Senior Product Manager at Ocient
How do you visualize hyperscale data analysis?
Before you can visualize anything, we need to have a shared definition of what “hyperscale data analysis” means and the new capabilities that Ocient unlocks for our customers. When we talk about “hyperscale” we’re talking about the most compute-intensive workloads; queries running through petabytes and terabytes of data that need to be returned within seconds. “Hyperscale data analysis” is the growing business need of continuous, complex analysis of this data where an insight is needed in real-time to deliver an outcome.
To get your imagination flowing, below is how AI (artificial intelligence) depicts the colorful patterns and visual poetry of analyzing data in this way. The symmetry of parallel processing appears as works of art.
And while AI inspires with images of beauty to even admire, in the real world, real-time insights from large datasets are only as good as your teams ability to understand and act on them. We hear from our customers that it is increasingly important to adopt easy to use data platforms that integrate with best-in-class business intelligence tools.
Metabase is an open source business intelligence tool that lets you create charts and dashboards to see data from a variety of databases and data sources. Click here to install and get started with the Ocient connector to Metabase today.
Below are the benefits of having the Ocient Hyperscale Data Warehouse integrate with Metabase:
- Drag and Drop Data Visualization: With Metabase, you can easily create data visualizations that map to your business requirements, providing a consistent view of your workloads. By using Metabase to drag and drop, you can spot any inconsistencies that can occur when analyzing your most compute intensive workloads, especially dealing with complex time series and geo-spatial data.
- Faster Insights: With Ocient seamlessly integrated with Metabase, it becomes easier to analyze data and gain insights quickly with real time data models. With this integration, real time streaming data at petabyte scales are updated in charts and graphs in real time. This helps to understand data insights in real-time and improve decision-making and accelerate business growth.
- Greater Collaboration: Ocient’s integration with Metabase fosters greater collaboration among team members. With Metabase, you can share reports and dashboards with anyone on your team, ensuring everyone is on the same page. Collaboration like this can lead to more innovative ideas and strategies to drive business success. Its also important to note that the data visualization can be embedded in any web application easily.
- Improved Data Security: With Metabase, you can set permissions and access controls to ensure that only authorized users can access sensitive data. This helps to minimize the risk of data breaches and protect your business from potential cyber threats.
- Easy to Use and Cost-Effective: Rather than investing in expensive data visualization solutions, you can leverage open-source technology to achieve similar results at an enterprise-level. This means you can access powerful analytics tools at a fraction of the cost, allowing you to allocate resources more effectively.
With Ocient integrating with Metabase you can unlock a range of benefits for your business. After you install, let us know your feedback and if you’re looking to gain greater insights from your most complex data consider booking a demo with Ocient today.